SOPA/PIPA Chat SOPA/PIPA Chat

Kinda late?

Well the actionscript was pretty good, but that's actually everything that was good in it. Horrible design, horrible interface, no sound effects and just fucking awful grammar.

Also, you're kinda late to the SOPA/PIPA party. You should've made this about a month ago...

Lenke responds:

sorry for my grammar i will learn good English soon and i will make Betters GAMES

Grinch Blast Grinch Blast

How original!

What a totally original and fresh idea! I have one suggestion though: change the snowballs into birds and the grinches into pigs. You could call it Annoyed Birds!

But other than that, really nice game. Physics work nicely and soud effects are great.

Heli Tour Heli Tour

Well above average!

Not bad, not bad at all! You're obviously pretty good with actionscript, but you should definetly put more effort on the graphics. They get boring pretty fast.
Music was alright, but I would've been happier if there were other sound effects too, like explosions on collision or something.
Also, I don't if this is really hard or do I just suck at this, but took me pretty damn long to get to level 3! And why was there a menu button when there's no actual menu, just a play button?

But overall, nice little time consumer!

werter318 responds:

Thanks for your positiv review :)

and I am going to search for designer, so I can do the actionscript and he/she can do the graphics

Kids Love Pie: The Game Kids Love Pie: The Game

Educational.

But the threesome should've been between two pies and a guy. So fuck you. But still 10 for absolutely no reason at all.

Sidorio responds:

But the threesome bridges the gap between Kids Love Pie and Kids Love Pie 2: The African Revenge.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Jizzed myself. Twice.

I think you might have created the greatest flash game mankind has yet set it's eyes on.
It's incredibly responsive and 100% loyal to the original gameplay of each character. Creating a working Super Mario-clone is already a really hard thing to do and you managed to add other characters to the game and even make them play nicely... That's just incredible!

I can't really think of anything bad to say about this flash. Everything, from music to graphics is completely loyal to the original version. I don't think you could have done anything better.
It's a real pain in the ass to try and play this with a keyboard, but with a gamepad it would probably be like playing real Super Mario Bros.

Awesome tribute to the old NES classics! 5/5 and 10/10.

Zombies in the Shadow Zombies in the Shadow

A very decent shooter.

I really liked the gameplay, it was very responsive and not laggy or anything. The whole lighting-thing was really nice, worked nicely and gave a nice boost to the creepy atmosphere. The sound effects were cool too, no complaints there.

Only two things bothered me:

First of all, the repetitiveness. There were 5 corridors and 5 halls, each of them were absolutely identical. That was pretty boring.

And second, "cut-scenes". Every line was filled with meaningless cliches and totally pointless crap. Seems like the script was written by a 12 year old.

Other than that, this was a very nice shooter, aboslutely above average.

Xplored responds:

On a zombie flashgame there's not so much opportunity to go out from a cliche. But on the sequel chapters the real story will come out, episode after episode. We hope you'll like it more and more :-D

Glass Fish Rhythm Glass Fish Rhythm

Disappointed...

I usually really like these oldstyle pixel-games, but this game was really horrible. There are couple of things that made me dislike this game:

In my opinion, the music was really annoying. If this is supposed to be a music-game, you should've used better music. But then again, that's just my opinion, others might like it.
Music was well synchronized with the game, but that didn't really make the game much more enjoyable.

I know you're supposed to be controlling a glass-fish underwater, but controls were still a bit too clunky. That made the game way too hard!

I really didn't like the save egg-feature. That just added up to the game's difficulty and it would make more sense if the game would determine the save-spots by itself. It was very annoying to try and find some good save spots without knowing what's ahead of you.

Graphics were really nice, but that's not enough to make this game enjoyable.

Overall, I was expceting a lot more. This is not the worst game ever, but it definetly doesn't deserve to be the game of the week on Newgrounds!

newgrounds the quiz newgrounds the quiz

That was really bad.

I hate to be a bitch, but I did not enjoy that at all. There were too many things wrong in it. The grammar in the beginning is retarded, the design is boring and not appealing and the file-size was way too big. Almost every question contained useless information that nobody cares about and it's really stupid that you can't see the correct answers at the end!

Music was okay so you'll get two points. But next time, make your quiz's more enjoyable. Spend more time designing it and think of a better questions.

acedareaper responds:

lol you probably didnt get any right

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Revolutionary!

This was an awesome game! It was entertaining and visually beautiful. The music and sound effects were a lot above average, they were not perfect, but still very good.

The fact that all the enemies, excluding the zombies, were famous Newgrounders really spiced the game up nicely. It felt good to beat the living crap out of Eyelovepoozy! ;) The walkthrough was also a nice touch.

The gameplay was very satisfying since the controls worked nicely and there was no lag whatsoever. This was clearly programmed by a pro.

Achievement system was also pretty cool, but I had some trouble getting certain achievements to activate even though I already unlocked them.

Also, what was the point of the value of each achievement? There was a "Worth: X points" behind very achievement, but I can't seem to find any place to view your total "score". Am I missing something?

People Skittles People Skittles

The game?

I didn't really get this. Was there anything else to do than just roll your mouse around the screen? It seemed really pointless. The moving wallpaper was also very annoying, it made my eyes lose focus. Music was okay, not really good or really bad.

Overall, I don't see why someone would want to play this "game" at all. You get 2 for nice music.